Ad's

Frugal
Blog Search
Runway Magazine One Year Only 4 Dollars

Grab My Buttons


Photobucket

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The End Of Couponing?

Extreme couponing? Has it ruined the coupon world? Or not.......Most of the time when I turn the news on, it says something about people abusing or just plainly over using coupons. I notice on some of the couponing shows, they seem to take all of the stores stock, and leave nothing left for anybody else. Couponing is excellent, and everyone needs to do it! Just don't go to far with it. Soon I don't think any store will take coupons. =[[ I've heard some stores are changing the bar-code system..Good luck Couponing!!!!


I read this article on a news channel's website
"Rite Aid, Target, and Publix have all recently revised their coupon policies limiting the number of store and manufacturers' coupons they'll accept per item or per shopping trip."
You can see the entire article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

...